Tee It Up for the Troops is looking for golfers to participate in
the National Longest Day of Golf for the Troops!
You may recall “The Longest Day” was a famous book and movie honoring those who fought for our freedom on D-Day. The Longest Day of Golf for the Troops is a unique opportunity for golfers to honor all who have served and continue to fight for our freedom.
Proceeds from the National Longest Day of Golf for the Troops will go towards reuniting combat veterans and their caregivers at our 2019 REUNION Outreach Program to be held in January at Reunion Resort in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Determine if you will participate as an individual, or if you will invite others to join you.
- Select a day – typically around the Summer Solstice (Longest Day of the Year) which is June 21, 2018.
- Contact a local and/or favorite golf course to inquire about hosting them on the chosen day. (Let us know if you would like our help with this.)
- Create an online account and collect donations/pledges from friends, family, co-workers, club members, etc.
- “Tee it up” on your chosen day and play your Longest Day of Golf and help us reach our fundraising goal of $20,000 to support our REUNION Outreach Program!
- Collect $750 or more in donations and receive a Tee It Up for the Troops long sleeve pullover and 50 cal. bottle opener!
NOTE: Past REUNION participants that collect $1000 in donations ($1500 to include caregiver) will be eligible to attend REUNION 2019!
Create an online account and join our fundraising team – an easy way for you to ask your friends, family and co-workers to sponsor you online!