Contact InformationPat Reis 612-636-3905 firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Longest Day” was a famous book and movie (starring John Wayne) honoring those who fought for our freedom on D-Day (June 6, 1944). On Friday, June 15 (one of the longest days of the year), Bunker Hills Golf Club is hosting the Fifth Annual Longest Day of Golf for the Troops. Golfers will Tee It Up for the Troops at the crack of dawn, and play until sundown to raise money for Tee It Up for the Troops and their partner charitable organizations serving the needs of fallen and disabled veterans and their families.
Entry Package Includes (your entry fee is $300 or more in fundraising raised & paid by June 12):
- At least 54-holes of golf (our golfers finished 60+ holes last year), including carts (refreshed every 27 holes). Golfers can enter as a foursome, or as individuals or twosomes that we will pair up, and we play a fun two-player scramble format throughout the day.
- Coffee and bagels will be provided at check-in (6:15 a.m. check-in, 6:40 a.m. start).
- Lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided throughout the day.
- Player gift for each golfer.
If you are interested in participating in the Longest Day of Golf for the Troops, there are 2 different ways to raise funds from friends, family and coworkers (which will count towards your entry fee and incentive prizes):
1. Download this form which you can use to sign up friends and family to sponsor you and make pledges.
2. Create an online account and join our fundraising team – We’ve created an online team where you can set up an account and have your friends and family sponsor you online.
Don’t live near the Minneapolis/St. Paul Area? Please go to our National Longest Day of Golf page to learn how you can golf and raise money on the longest day of the year at your favorite golf course.