Chris Fearn, Assistant Golf Pro Dataw Island Club, will be “stepping up to the tee” to golf “100 Holes of Golf” to support all those who serve(d) in the Armed Forces and needs your support! Chris’ goal is to raise $50,000 in support of the mission of Tee It Up for the Troops and his Heroes. In addition to supporting all those who serve with your tax-deductible donation, you will be entered into cumulative prize drawings based on your donation amount! Prizes are listed below or can be found via the following links:
Learn more and make your on-line donation via the following link: https://goo.gl/CiLHkm
CLICK HERE to learn more and to mail in your donation.
Five years ago, when Chris began helping to run the Veteran’s Day event to support disabled Veterans, he was very moved by the disabled veterans that were their guests. Chris said, “the positive outlook that they have on life was so encouraging. Spending time with each one of them really motivated me and made me look at life in a different way. I knew then, that I wanted to do more to help.”
When Chris came up with the idea of doing a golf marathon he had no idea the impact it was going to have, or how many individuals it would touch and help. The impact is what motivates him to continue to do a golf marathon every year which Chris says “is easy compared to the sacrifice of all those who serve(d). This is the least I can do for them!” When Chris gets tired while playing “100 Holes of Golf” he looks at the picture of his uncle who was killed in the Vietnam War, the picture of Dave Bagby a friend and disabled Veteran who passed away, or he just looks around at the disabled veterans that come out to support him and that is all the motivation he needs to keep going.
Chris will be “stepping up to the tee” at Dataw Island Club in St. Helena Island, South Carolina to play “100 Holes of Golf” in support of his Heroes and all those who serve(d)! All donations made to the “100 Holes of Golf” Marathon will go to Tee It Up for the Troops whose mission is to honor, remember, respect and support all those who serve(d) in the Armed Forces for our great nation.
- 9 Hole Club – Minimum $25 donation Your name entered into a drawing for your choice of a Men’s ¼ Zip or Women’s Full Zip jacket.
- 18 Hole Club – Minimum $50 donation Your name entered into a drawing for a PING stand golf bag. This super lightweight bag has seven pockets for storage.
- 36 Hole Club – Minimum $100 donation Your name entered into a drawing for a Stay and Play package at Reunion Resort in Orlando, FL.
- 54 Hole Club – Minimum $250 donation Your name entered into a drawing for a Stay and Play package at the Hammock Beach Resort, along Florida’s Palm Coast.
- 72 Hole Club – Minimum $500 donation Your name entered into a drawing for your choice from two Stay and Play packages at the beautiful Crystal Springs Resort, located in the rolling farmland of New Jersey.
- 90 Hole Club – Minimum $750 donation Your name entered into a drawing for a 4 day – 3-night golf package for 4 to beautiful Dataw Island, South Carolina.
- 100 Hole Club – Minimum $1000 donation Your name entered into a drawing for the Tee It Up for the Troops 8th annual REUNION event, held at the Reunion Resort, Kissimee FL, Jan 10-13, 2019.