This Anytime Fitness Operation HeartFirst opportunity has been offered one time per year with the first franchise being awarded in 2015. We intend to continue offering this opportunity for as long as Anytime Fitness chooses to support this effort!
The process and general timelines for this opportunity are as follows:
- The general location for the franchise is selected by the Anytime Fitness headquarters.
- Tee It Up for the Troops accepts applications during the month of April.
- Once the application period closes (April 30), the top candidates are interviewed, reference checked, etc., throughout the month of May.
- The winner is chosen and announced in early June.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Honorably discharged
- Emotionally stable
- Financially sound, but cannot qualify through traditional lending sources
- No history of bankruptcy
- No felonies
- Of “earned, not given” mindset
- Passion for fitness and community engagement
The best way to stay apprised of this opportunity is to follow us on Facebook, (/teeitupforthetroops), Twitter (/TeeUpForTroops) or sign up for our newsletter which is published every 6 weeks (www.teeitupforthetroops.org).
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity!